Doing inital planning so please forgive me if this is a dumb question. We are in Barcelona 8 1/2 days this July. I'm considering an in-town hotel for the 1st five days, and thought it would be nice to tour the countryside and get a taste of coastal towns within 3-hour driving distance of Barcelona. Can you suggest destinations? Is it advisable to visit the South of France for a change of pace or are there similar towns on the northeastern coast Spain with that fishing village ambience?
Picturesque French coastal towns near Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Mycenae Documentary
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Mont St Michel
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 20 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 renting a car in Germany