We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Photo gallery - this time from a quick trip to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 2 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 5 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 6 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 8 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 9 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 10 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 13 Arctic Circle in December
- 14 Catalonia
- 15 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 16 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 21 Sammezzano update
- 22 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 23 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 24 ideas for Portugal please
- 25 Rome - A Couple of Questions