We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Photo gallery - this time from a quick trip to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 14 Seaside island village in Greece
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 20 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Spain itineraries
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?