We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Photo gallery - this time from a quick trip to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Paris Taxi
- 4 Paris T A X I
- 5 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 6 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 7 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 13 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 14 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 15 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 16 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 17 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 18 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 19 spain
- 20 Help with Madrid Location
- 21 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 2 full days in Paris
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?