We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 for traveling to Russia
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Hertz Never Lost
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 9 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 10 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 11 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 12 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 13 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 16 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 17 Holiday in Europe
- 18 student in denmark
- 19 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 20 Hostel Advice
- 21 Iceland in Feb
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 24 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 25 Munich, Germany