We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Photo gallery - this time from a quick trip to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Stay in Venice
- 4 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 5 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 6 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 9 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 12 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Escher Museum The Hague
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 23 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 24 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 25 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands