We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Photo gallery - this time from a quick trip to Belarus
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 12 banger rally around europe?
- 13 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Trieste as a day trip?
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Spain - Andalucia
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich