We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 7 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Car Rental in Italy
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 21 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Hamam Istanbul?