We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 2 Swiss Transport Questions
- 3 London train and hotel information?
- 4 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 5 Our Paris plans
- 6 Belgium in September
- 7 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 8 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 9 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 12 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 13 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 14 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 15 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 16 Budapest questions round 1
- 17 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 18 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 19 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 20 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 21 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 22 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 23 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go