We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Final Four
- 4 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 16 Short Trip to Paris
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Parking in Girona
- 21 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 22 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 23 SNCF - low price for summer
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 Getting from Ravello to Venice