We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 2 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 3 Italy - Puglia Help please
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 6 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 7 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 8 Amazons Blowout!
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 11 Late October Trip in France
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Euro railways
- 18 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 21 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 22 May or September?
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 25 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans