We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 3 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 10 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 Global Travel Warning...
- 14 What one thing in Paris?
- 15 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 20 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 6 days in Portugal in December
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget