We are just back from a quick trip to Belarus. My wife's relatives live there, so we went visiting them for about a week. We stayed in Minsk (mostly) and did a few trips to the surrounding areas.
Anyway, here are some photographs from there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TollFree : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 9 Airport Transportation
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 13 London is it worth it?
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 London and Normandy
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 21 free international phone calls
- 22 France Study Abroad
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 25 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.