We were recently in Luca Italy and while strolling along a pedestrian street my husband was approached by a young man wanting him to sign a petition against drugs. My husband, being quite the agreeable guy, was getting ready to sign the petition when I came up and grabbed his elbow and said - "its a scam" - but I couldn't remember how this deal goes down. My husband thought I was being paranoid, but wasn't there something on this board about these petitions? I did scan the crowd to see if there was a tricky partner waiting to lift his wallet while he signed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 Shipping Prosecco
- 5 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 6 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 7 Europe Tour with Kids
- 8 Italy - Month of July
- 9 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 14 Your favourite places in Bath
- 15 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 16 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days