We were recently in Luca Italy and while strolling along a pedestrian street my husband was approached by a young man wanting him to sign a petition against drugs. My husband, being quite the agreeable guy, was getting ready to sign the petition when I came up and grabbed his elbow and said - "its a scam" - but I couldn't remember how this deal goes down. My husband thought I was being paranoid, but wasn't there something on this board about these petitions? I did scan the crowd to see if there was a tricky partner waiting to lift his wallet while he signed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 9 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 10 London - Site List Triage -
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 Southern Ireland Help
- 25 Bologna tips