We were recently in Luca Italy and while strolling along a pedestrian street my husband was approached by a young man wanting him to sign a petition against drugs. My husband, being quite the agreeable guy, was getting ready to sign the petition when I came up and grabbed his elbow and said - "its a scam" - but I couldn't remember how this deal goes down. My husband thought I was being paranoid, but wasn't there something on this board about these petitions? I did scan the crowd to see if there was a tricky partner waiting to lift his wallet while he signed.
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Sardinia in July
- 4 Foggia Day Trip
- 5 Barcelona to Positano
- 6 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 7 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 8 15 days in Central Europe
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Paris Recommendations
- 15 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 16 Suggestions for France Italy
- 17 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 France by rail or car?
- 24 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro