I am planning my trip and noticed that on some stops I am seeing the message "Pay before you Board" but it is not showing this on ALL stops - is this just a FYI reminder for all stops? I am traveling entirely in London - Portobello Road over to Spitalfield Market and planning to buy the 7day Oyster Card and just making sure my Oyster Card will cover us.
Pay before you board....
- 1 Athens licensed tour guide
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 10 Visit to Russia - Money
- 11 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Romania Apartment List
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 18 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 25 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013