I am planning my trip and noticed that on some stops I am seeing the message "Pay before you Board" but it is not showing this on ALL stops - is this just a FYI reminder for all stops? I am traveling entirely in London - Portobello Road over to Spitalfield Market and planning to buy the 7day Oyster Card and just making sure my Oyster Card will cover us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 2 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 3 American looking for any work in Italy
- 4 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 5 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 6 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 7 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 8 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Castles in Southern Wales
- 12 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 13 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 15 nights in Italy
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Dublin to Dingle?
- 18 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 19 Overnight Layover -London
- 20 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 21 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 22 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 23 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 24 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 25 Northern Italy