I am planning my trip and noticed that on some stops I am seeing the message "Pay before you Board" but it is not showing this on ALL stops - is this just a FYI reminder for all stops? I am traveling entirely in London - Portobello Road over to Spitalfield Market and planning to buy the 7day Oyster Card and just making sure my Oyster Card will cover us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 2 Age limit for car rental?
- 3 tipping
- 4 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 5 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 6 Do we need a car?
- 7 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 8 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 9 Advice about Naples?
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 12 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 13 Giro d'Italia
- 14 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 18 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 19 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Santorini and Positano.
- 22 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 23 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 24 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 25 Cooking Class at Antinori