I am planning my trip and noticed that on some stops I am seeing the message "Pay before you Board" but it is not showing this on ALL stops - is this just a FYI reminder for all stops? I am traveling entirely in London - Portobello Road over to Spitalfield Market and planning to buy the 7day Oyster Card and just making sure my Oyster Card will cover us.
Pay before you board....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home Base in Belgium
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 9 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 10 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 Back to Provence in 2015
- 17 Spain trip report
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 22 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 23 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 Day Trips from Paris