I am planning my trip and noticed that on some stops I am seeing the message "Pay before you Board" but it is not showing this on ALL stops - is this just a FYI reminder for all stops? I am traveling entirely in London - Portobello Road over to Spitalfield Market and planning to buy the 7day Oyster Card and just making sure my Oyster Card will cover us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/garcinia-cambogia-zt/
- 3 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 7 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 8 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 17 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 18 Iceland in July
- 19 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 20 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 21 Train rides
- 22 Pompeii luggage storage
- 23 italy itinerary request
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks