I am planning my trip and noticed that on some stops I am seeing the message "Pay before you Board" but it is not showing this on ALL stops - is this just a FYI reminder for all stops? I am traveling entirely in London - Portobello Road over to Spitalfield Market and planning to buy the 7day Oyster Card and just making sure my Oyster Card will cover us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trips to include in Paris/Amsterdam visit
- 2 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 3 Location recommendation!
- 4 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 5 Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)
- 6 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 7 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 taxi at the CDG airport
- 10 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 11 Destination wedding venue suggestions Tuscany or No Italy
- 12 1st Time in Europe
- 13 Montreux/Vevey Local Shopping
- 14 Italy in August
- 15 buying Eruos in advance
- 16 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 17 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 18 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 19 Berlin or Budapest?
- 20 Dubrovnik area
- 21 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 22 Taking wine home from France
- 23 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 24 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 25 Spending money