I am a (confused) US citizen who will be traveling from London to Amsterdam on the Eurostar, and I am wondering how passport stamps are handled. We will be taking Eurostar which goes through France, with a change of trains in Brussels, arriving at Amsterdam's Central Station. I realize that the EU is basically borderless, and since we are just transferring through France and Belgium, it probably isn't an issue. But surely a US passport has to be stamped, at least for the Netherlands? And would we be free to walk around in Brussels since we have a two hour layover between trains? Any advice/help is greatly coveted.
Passport Control - Eurostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions