I am a (confused) US citizen who will be traveling from London to Amsterdam on the Eurostar, and I am wondering how passport stamps are handled. We will be taking Eurostar which goes through France, with a change of trains in Brussels, arriving at Amsterdam's Central Station. I realize that the EU is basically borderless, and since we are just transferring through France and Belgium, it probably isn't an issue. But surely a US passport has to be stamped, at least for the Netherlands? And would we be free to walk around in Brussels since we have a two hour layover between trains? Any advice/help is greatly coveted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노♠【RAM300.COM】♠ 월드카지노 주소
- 2 F1카지노〓【RAM300.COM】〓 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir