I am a (confused) US citizen who will be traveling from London to Amsterdam on the Eurostar, and I am wondering how passport stamps are handled. We will be taking Eurostar which goes through France, with a change of trains in Brussels, arriving at Amsterdam's Central Station. I realize that the EU is basically borderless, and since we are just transferring through France and Belgium, it probably isn't an issue. But surely a US passport has to be stamped, at least for the Netherlands? And would we be free to walk around in Brussels since we have a two hour layover between trains? Any advice/help is greatly coveted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 2 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 3 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 4 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 5 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 7 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 8 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 French open 2017
- 11 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 12 What do pack for Ireland?
- 13 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 14 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 18 TAP airlines & other questions
- 19 Sentimental Journey
- 20 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 21 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 22 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 23 Netflix and Hulu
- 24 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 25 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?