I am a (confused) US citizen who will be traveling from London to Amsterdam on the Eurostar, and I am wondering how passport stamps are handled. We will be taking Eurostar which goes through France, with a change of trains in Brussels, arriving at Amsterdam's Central Station. I realize that the EU is basically borderless, and since we are just transferring through France and Belgium, it probably isn't an issue. But surely a US passport has to be stamped, at least for the Netherlands? And would we be free to walk around in Brussels since we have a two hour layover between trains? Any advice/help is greatly coveted.
Passport Control - Eurostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15