For the first time, I'll be in Paris in July and I am looking forward to having a picnic in a park (picnic basket and all). I'm sure there are plenty of lovely parks for me to enjoy my fruits, bread, cheeses, and wine. I realize that I can picnic in any park, but I'm wondering if there are parks that you feel are particularly quaint and beautiful that you can recommend.
Cheers and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 7 Piedmont as a destination
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Need Information about French Alps
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week