For the first time, I'll be in Paris in July and I am looking forward to having a picnic in a park (picnic basket and all). I'm sure there are plenty of lovely parks for me to enjoy my fruits, bread, cheeses, and wine. I realize that I can picnic in any park, but I'm wondering if there are parks that you feel are particularly quaint and beautiful that you can recommend.
Cheers and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 2 Windsor Castle
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 9 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 10 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 14 4 nights in Sardinia
- 15 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 16 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Matera tour guide wanted
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 22 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...