Any suggestions for me if my family including 3 adults and 2 kids going to Paris for 14 days in mid July? Will you suggest champagne tasting with 2 kids? How about the tranpsort arranagment?
Paris with 2 kids for 14 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 3 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 4 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Is this realistic... advice?
- 8 Satnav maps update
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 Great restaurants in Italy
- 13 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 16 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 20 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 21 mallorca
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Paris winter sales
- 24 Germany for 3 weeks
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country