Going to Paris from 4/18-4/22 and would like some ideas on the areas/neighborhoods. I would like to be able to experience Paris the way the locals do and yet visit the museums and local attractions. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Help with European vacation plan
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia