Going to Paris from 4/18-4/22 and would like some ideas on the areas/neighborhoods. I would like to be able to experience Paris the way the locals do and yet visit the museums and local attractions. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 3 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 4 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 5 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 London Weekend
- 8 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 11 Alhambra questions
- 12 Berlin: evening dining
- 13 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 France 8 days
- 16 Baltic cruise ports
- 17 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 18 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 19 milan austria
- 20 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 21 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 22 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 23 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations