Going to Paris from 4/18-4/22 and would like some ideas on the areas/neighborhoods. I would like to be able to experience Paris the way the locals do and yet visit the museums and local attractions. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 7 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 8 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 9 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 10 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 11 Christmas in salzburg
- 12 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 13 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Italy through locals eyes
- 16 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 19 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 23 Advice please...
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Paris in black and white