Going to Paris from 4/18-4/22 and would like some ideas on the areas/neighborhoods. I would like to be able to experience Paris the way the locals do and yet visit the museums and local attractions. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 4 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 5 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 6 Planning a week in London
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 10 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 13 Day on the Rhine
- 14 Please help me give good travel advice
- 15 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 16 Portugal with children
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Stopover in Tudela?
- 19 Travel throught Europe
- 20 Car Rentals in Athens
- 21 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 22 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 23 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 24 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 25 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?