My partner & I will be attempting to travel from Paris to Tangier, Morocco this July, (over the course of 2 weeks) with hopes of making the absolute most of visiting landscape, museums, enriching history & culture in between. We are both artists, expecting to make time for landscape painting/drawing at various destinations before I begin an artist residency in Tetouan, Morocco for another 2 weeks. Considering our desire to stop and paint as we travel along we have been discussing potential to rent a car for the trek to Southern Spain before ferrying across to Tangier, rather than bus/train transportation...
This will be our first time in Europe and we are admittedly inexperienced and undereducated about the most feasible way to approach - everything. Researching as much as we can, however personal input would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you for any insight!
It goes without mentioning, but we are of course hoping to stick to a light budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 9 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Ireland