My partner & I will be attempting to travel from Paris to Tangier, Morocco this July, (over the course of 2 weeks) with hopes of making the absolute most of visiting landscape, museums, enriching history & culture in between. We are both artists, expecting to make time for landscape painting/drawing at various destinations before I begin an artist residency in Tetouan, Morocco for another 2 weeks. Considering our desire to stop and paint as we travel along we have been discussing potential to rent a car for the trek to Southern Spain before ferrying across to Tangier, rather than bus/train transportation...
This will be our first time in Europe and we are admittedly inexperienced and undereducated about the most feasible way to approach - everything. Researching as much as we can, however personal input would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you for any insight!
It goes without mentioning, but we are of course hoping to stick to a light budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy