My partner & I will be attempting to travel from Paris to Tangier, Morocco this July, (over the course of 2 weeks) with hopes of making the absolute most of visiting landscape, museums, enriching history & culture in between. We are both artists, expecting to make time for landscape painting/drawing at various destinations before I begin an artist residency in Tetouan, Morocco for another 2 weeks. Considering our desire to stop and paint as we travel along we have been discussing potential to rent a car for the trek to Southern Spain before ferrying across to Tangier, rather than bus/train transportation...
This will be our first time in Europe and we are admittedly inexperienced and undereducated about the most feasible way to approach - everything. Researching as much as we can, however personal input would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you for any insight!
It goes without mentioning, but we are of course hoping to stick to a light budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 역삼안마유명한곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 2 역삼안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メメ
- 3 역삼안마추천 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 4 역삼근처안마 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 5 역삼안마방 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla