My partner & I will be attempting to travel from Paris to Tangier, Morocco this July, (over the course of 2 weeks) with hopes of making the absolute most of visiting landscape, museums, enriching history & culture in between. We are both artists, expecting to make time for landscape painting/drawing at various destinations before I begin an artist residency in Tetouan, Morocco for another 2 weeks. Considering our desire to stop and paint as we travel along we have been discussing potential to rent a car for the trek to Southern Spain before ferrying across to Tangier, rather than bus/train transportation...
This will be our first time in Europe and we are admittedly inexperienced and undereducated about the most feasible way to approach - everything. Researching as much as we can, however personal input would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you for any insight!
It goes without mentioning, but we are of course hoping to stick to a light budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juangfrau / mt
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!