My family of 5 will be driving from Paris to Fussen, where we will tour the old castles. What is the quickest route to take and where would you recommend us spending the night to break it up into two days? Approximately how many hours will it take to do the drive?
Paris to Fussen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 15 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Three days in Spain