My family of 5 will be driving from Paris to Fussen, where we will tour the old castles. What is the quickest route to take and where would you recommend us spending the night to break it up into two days? Approximately how many hours will it take to do the drive?
Paris to Fussen
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 How Long For Santorini?
- 7 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 8 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 9 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 10 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 confused by timeshare offer
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 25 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?