My family of 5 will be driving from Paris to Fussen, where we will tour the old castles. What is the quickest route to take and where would you recommend us spending the night to break it up into two days? Approximately how many hours will it take to do the drive?
Paris to Fussen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 2 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 3 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 CROATIA SPLIT
- 6 Easier travel
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 Paris first then where?
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Self-driving tips for France
- 20 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 21 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 22 Dordogne in October
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria