1- Whatare the Top Ten 'Must Sights' you think theaverage first-time Parisian visitor just must see?
MY PARIS MUST SIGHTS
Eiffel Tower - 3rd Floor Viewing Area
Notre Dame Cathedral- including climbing to the roof
Mona Lisa (and the Louvre too)
Tuileries Gardens and Place du Concorde
Arc de Triomphe- climb & Champs-Elysees
Montmartre & Sacre Coeur
Boat Trip on the Seine
Versalles - chateau and gardens (yes not in Paris but a short RER/metro ride away).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라★인터넷카지노주소
- 2 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소‥라이브카지노
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?