1- Whatare the Top Ten 'Must Sights' you think theaverage first-time Parisian visitor just must see?
MY PARIS MUST SIGHTS
Eiffel Tower - 3rd Floor Viewing Area
Notre Dame Cathedral- including climbing to the roof
Mona Lisa (and the Louvre too)
Tuileries Gardens and Place du Concorde
Arc de Triomphe- climb & Champs-Elysees
Montmartre & Sacre Coeur
Boat Trip on the Seine
Versalles - chateau and gardens (yes not in Paris but a short RER/metro ride away).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 2 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 3 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Rent a car in England
- 10 Edinburgh to Skye
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 14 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 18 Going to Russia
- 19 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 24 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 25 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty