1- Whatare the Top Ten 'Must Sights' you think theaverage first-time Parisian visitor just must see?
MY PARIS MUST SIGHTS
Eiffel Tower - 3rd Floor Viewing Area
Notre Dame Cathedral- including climbing to the roof
Mona Lisa (and the Louvre too)
Tuileries Gardens and Place du Concorde
Arc de Triomphe- climb & Champs-Elysees
Montmartre & Sacre Coeur
Boat Trip on the Seine
Versalles - chateau and gardens (yes not in Paris but a short RER/metro ride away).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 2 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 3 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 A few more questions about Brittany
- 8 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 9 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 15 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 19 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 20 4 days each in London and Paris
- 21 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 25 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....