My wife and me will be travelling to Paris in June. Please suggest some hotels (which are conveniently located, safe, economic and comfortable). I am not looking for a luxury hotel, but rather for a economic hotel which ticks most of the boxes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 신천지 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 오션 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass