My wife and me will be travelling to Paris in June. Please suggest some hotels (which are conveniently located, safe, economic and comfortable). I am not looking for a luxury hotel, but rather for a economic hotel which ticks most of the boxes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Croatia travel ideas
- 3 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 4 house exchange
- 5 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 6 Hotel advice
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Taormina, Sicily
- 9 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 10 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 11 Munich, Germany
- 12 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 16 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 19 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Tour or independent