We have 4 days in Paris in July. Should we get a pass for transport or museums. What is best. We are staying at the Queen Mary. Any advice on where to eat as well or what should we do for being 1st time tourists. Thank you.
Paris Pass is it worth it? Museums or transport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 4 Cornwall or Paris?
- 5 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 6 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 7 Latest Itinerary
- 8 Bella to Rome
- 9 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 12 Two Month Europe Trip
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 15 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 16 First Trip to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings