I am a Type A planner who would like to book my hotels now for my trip in September. My travel partner and bf of three years has spent more time there and would rather just figure it out once we're there. Should I push him to book now for my peace of mind? I know these are big cities with tons of lodging options so maybe I should just trust him and roll with it. I did read that Edinburgh is packed for festivals in August, but as far as I can tell we should be in a relatively off season (at least compared to summer) if we wait till September. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.
Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Belgium
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 12 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 17 Chambermaid tipping
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Apartments in Rome