I am a Type A planner who would like to book my hotels now for my trip in September. My travel partner and bf of three years has spent more time there and would rather just figure it out once we're there. Should I push him to book now for my peace of mind? I know these are big cities with tons of lodging options so maybe I should just trust him and roll with it. I did read that Edinburgh is packed for festivals in August, but as far as I can tell we should be in a relatively off season (at least compared to summer) if we wait till September. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.
Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Day Trips from Paris
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Now for the Venice hotel
- 9 London Pass
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 12 Potential trip - Balkans
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 18 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 23 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 24 week in scotland
- 25 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station