I am a Type A planner who would like to book my hotels now for my trip in September. My travel partner and bf of three years has spent more time there and would rather just figure it out once we're there. Should I push him to book now for my peace of mind? I know these are big cities with tons of lodging options so maybe I should just trust him and roll with it. I did read that Edinburgh is packed for festivals in August, but as far as I can tell we should be in a relatively off season (at least compared to summer) if we wait till September. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.
Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Marseille
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 London day trips, especially castles
- 4 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 5 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 6 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 7 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Zurich, Switzerland
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 Day trips
- 16 London tube
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Swiss rail passes
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt