I am a Type A planner who would like to book my hotels now for my trip in September. My travel partner and bf of three years has spent more time there and would rather just figure it out once we're there. Should I push him to book now for my peace of mind? I know these are big cities with tons of lodging options so maybe I should just trust him and roll with it. I did read that Edinburgh is packed for festivals in August, but as far as I can tell we should be in a relatively off season (at least compared to summer) if we wait till September. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.
Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake passports, visa, driver's licences , id cards..
- 2 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 7 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 8 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 9 Escargot
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Interested In Coach Passes
- 16 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 19 Alterations to night trains routes
- 20 first family trip to Switzerland
- 21 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 22 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 23 Pisa or Siena?
- 24 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 25 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.