I am a Type A planner who would like to book my hotels now for my trip in September. My travel partner and bf of three years has spent more time there and would rather just figure it out once we're there. Should I push him to book now for my peace of mind? I know these are big cities with tons of lodging options so maybe I should just trust him and roll with it. I did read that Edinburgh is packed for festivals in August, but as far as I can tell we should be in a relatively off season (at least compared to summer) if we wait till September. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.
Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 18 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 19 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Burgundy in May
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 St Germain
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??