Hello to all!
I hope you can give some ideas regarding beautiful Paris!
So, I am going to Paris for just a day, that means arriving by TGV train at 11.40 and leaving the next day at 18.30. It's not much time and Paris is big, so I would like your help as to where exactly I should go at that time.
I'm prepared to walk a lot, but also I would like to know where I should go by metro, and which distances I should walk.
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 4 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 5 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 10 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 11 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 12 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 13 Traveling in Belgium
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 23 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 24 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 25 crete or santorini in Oct.
Hello to all!