Hello to all!
I hope you can give some ideas regarding beautiful Paris!
So, I am going to Paris for just a day, that means arriving by TGV train at 11.40 and leaving the next day at 18.30. It's not much time and Paris is big, so I would like your help as to where exactly I should go at that time.
I'm prepared to walk a lot, but also I would like to know where I should go by metro, and which distances I should walk.
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Paris in one day
Hello to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Porto -City Break
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 25 London hotel