Hello to all!
I hope you can give some ideas regarding beautiful Paris!
So, I am going to Paris for just a day, that means arriving by TGV train at 11.40 and leaving the next day at 18.30. It's not much time and Paris is big, so I would like your help as to where exactly I should go at that time.
I'm prepared to walk a lot, but also I would like to know where I should go by metro, and which distances I should walk.
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Paris in one day
Hello to all!
- 1 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 9 Cuenca or Toledo
- 10 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 13 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 17 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 florence hotel
- 21 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 22 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Help! Can't book Eurostar online
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions