Hello to all!
I hope you can give some ideas regarding beautiful Paris!
So, I am going to Paris for just a day, that means arriving by TGV train at 11.40 and leaving the next day at 18.30. It's not much time and Paris is big, so I would like your help as to where exactly I should go at that time.
I'm prepared to walk a lot, but also I would like to know where I should go by metro, and which distances I should walk.
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 2 Rome to Venice
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 November in Rome
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Christmas markets
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 21 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 22 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 23 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 24 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 25 Rome -- The next time around
Hello to all!