I'll be in Paris the first part of December, it'll be my first visit and I have no idea where to stay. I know I'll spend a lot of time at the Louvre so is that a good area to stay in? Does anyone have any recommendations? As long as its under 300 USD a night and in a good, safe location to walk around and explore, and central and near the sights. Thank you!
Paris Hotel - Need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 Recommend a tour company?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 6 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 7 Skiing in Austria?
- 8 Arles as a base?
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome