We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 7 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 9 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 11 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 14 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014