We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 19 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins