We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 2 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 Venice Banning Fodors
- 13 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets
- 18 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 19 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Rome---August and September
- 23 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015