We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
- 1 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Driving through Europe
- 4 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 5 Romania Tour Guide
- 6 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 10 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 11 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 14 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 15 Places to visit from London
- 16 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 17 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 18 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 19 Do and don't, eating in France
- 20 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 21 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 22 Getting the best our of Europe
- 23 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 24 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 25 Paris museums free admission