We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 England & Scotland in April
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 15 Rental car scams in Italy
- 16 Italy - Month of July
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Europe Tour with Kids
- 20 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 21 St Germain
- 22 22 days or DIY tour
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary