We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria