We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 9 What is the best food in France?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 21 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Where to stay in London in July