We plan on taking a chocolate pastry break every afternoon. We have 3 afternoons. We will do breakfast one morning at Angelinas before the crowds arrive. It seems to me that someone somewhere on the board talked about upstairs rooms with tables so you can eat on site so that you do not need to carry some amazing chocolate treat back to your hotel room. Does Perre Herme have one of these rooms? So let us know where you like to to take that afternoon break with some amazing dessert and cafe or tea or even champagne! We have been to Laudree so we would like to go someplace else. Oh yes, any thoughts on the Balzar apple tartin? Fiftheen years ago it was one of the best things I had ever had in my life.
Paris Chocolate shops with tables and chairs to eat treats on site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Santorini
- 6 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 7 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 How do you find French food?
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 airport hold baggage
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 20 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 21 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 24 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 25 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice