Our group of 6 people would like to visit Paris , Chamonix , Aix en Provence and Nice in April.
We plan to go to Chamonix after Paris by train.
Drive from Chamonix to Aix en Provence via Col de Aravis and Annecy ,spend a night in Aix en Provence.Then head to Nice.
After Nice, fly to London.
Can anyone please advise if these routes should be fine or not?
Or should we drive from Chamonix to Nice instead of Provence down through Aosta Valley and along the coast to Nice ,base here, then doing a day tour to Aix en Provence.
Also, one big problem is that I'm afraid that no big van hire available from Chamonix, we may have to use private transfer service instead.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy