Our group of 6 people would like to visit Paris , Chamonix , Aix en Provence and Nice in April.
We plan to go to Chamonix after Paris by train.
Drive from Chamonix to Aix en Provence via Col de Aravis and Annecy ,spend a night in Aix en Provence.Then head to Nice.
After Nice, fly to London.
Can anyone please advise if these routes should be fine or not?
Or should we drive from Chamonix to Nice instead of Provence down through Aosta Valley and along the coast to Nice ,base here, then doing a day tour to Aix en Provence.
Also, one big problem is that I'm afraid that no big van hire available from Chamonix, we may have to use private transfer service instead.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노"☡→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☡"슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 2 월드카지노"☠→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☠"슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Kayaking in Avignon
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Scotland Trip Report