Our group of 6 people would like to visit Paris , Chamonix , Aix en Provence and Nice in April.
We plan to go to Chamonix after Paris by train.
Drive from Chamonix to Aix en Provence via Col de Aravis and Annecy ,spend a night in Aix en Provence.Then head to Nice.
After Nice, fly to London.
Can anyone please advise if these routes should be fine or not?
Or should we drive from Chamonix to Nice instead of Provence down through Aosta Valley and along the coast to Nice ,base here, then doing a day tour to Aix en Provence.
Also, one big problem is that I'm afraid that no big van hire available from Chamonix, we may have to use private transfer service instead.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles