Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Paris (CDG) to Madrid; how to get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 Fjords, How To?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??