Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Airline to Rome
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 Georgia in 4 days
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Dublin Luggage storage
- 9 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 10 Croatia short sail trip
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 19 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 20 Which Hotel in Rome
- 21 First Solo Adventure
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Where should I go with my family?
- 24 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 25 PARIS