Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Paris (CDG) to Madrid; how to get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 2 Naples and Salerno
- 3 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 4 Garmisch
- 5 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 6 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 9 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 10 Greek Island honeymoon
- 11 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 12 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 13 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Portugal with children
- 16 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 19 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 20 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 21 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 22 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 23 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.