Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the Mods?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Short Trip to Paris
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Alhambra ticket confusions