Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 7 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 12 Istanbul at Easter
- 13 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 14 Palermo Apartment
- 15 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 18 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 Fado in Lisbon
- 23 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 24 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary