Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do we need a car?
- 2 Paris -?- Rome
- 3 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 4 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 5 Verizon Travel Pass
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 8 Cities on the Danube
- 9 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 10 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 11 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 12 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 13 Santorini and Positano.
- 14 Trains through Germany
- 15 Zurich to Salo
- 16 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 17 Zurich to Milan
- 18 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Age limit for car rental?
- 21 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 22 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 23 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 24 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 25 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?