Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Paris (CDG) to Madrid; how to get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)