Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Paris (CDG) to Madrid; how to get there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 Italy trip questions
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 19 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 20 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 21 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Suggestion for travel memories
- 24 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 25 Italy/Austria/Germany/France