Special circumstances have just come up and I need to get to Madrid as soon after I land in Paris as I can. This is in late September.
I have never been to Spain, and it wasn't really on my radar, but there is an exhibition I need to attend and I already have tickets purchased for US <> Paris.
To start this, I really need some ideas for getting to Madrid from Paris, and especially from CDG.
Our flight arrives in Paris at 6:55 am and I'm thinking about going straight to Madrid and spending two nights.
Is the airport in Madrid well connected with public transport? Close to the city?
Are there any fast trains between France (Paris or Marseille?) and Madrid?
I am completely ignorant where Spain is concerned, especially uninformed about Madrid.
Anyone have a good word for Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Printer HP 24*7
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 Itinery help Crete
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 10 TIM in FCO - update
- 11 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 12 Threat Level in UK
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 15 Cartagena Spain
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 25 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa