My husband and I will be in paris for three months this autumn. We're deciding between these two studio apartments...
Rue du Cherche Midi in the 6th arrondissement (near the intersection of Saint-Placide)
for a total of $3,724 (minus the refundable security deposit)
Quai De Bourbon, right next to the seine on the Ile Saint-Louis
for a total of $3846
They're similar in size and overall quality. The one on Cherche Midi is through Paris Attitude, and the one on Quai de Bourbon is through Lodgis. I know both of these agencies have mixed reviews, but these are the best we've found within our budget.
Other factors that might help... we plan to walk everywhere, we'll both be working from our apartment but of course will be out and about as much as possible to enjoy the city, and obviously want to feel safe (which I don't think will be an issue at all).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague itinerary advice
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 16 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 22 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 10 day Italy
- 25 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof