My husband and I will be in paris for three months this autumn. We're deciding between these two studio apartments...
Rue du Cherche Midi in the 6th arrondissement (near the intersection of Saint-Placide)
for a total of $3,724 (minus the refundable security deposit)
Quai De Bourbon, right next to the seine on the Ile Saint-Louis
for a total of $3846
They're similar in size and overall quality. The one on Cherche Midi is through Paris Attitude, and the one on Quai de Bourbon is through Lodgis. I know both of these agencies have mixed reviews, but these are the best we've found within our budget.
Other factors that might help... we plan to walk everywhere, we'll both be working from our apartment but of course will be out and about as much as possible to enjoy the city, and obviously want to feel safe (which I don't think will be an issue at all).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Uffizi Phone Number
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 25 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg