My husband and I will be in paris for three months this autumn. We're deciding between these two studio apartments...
Rue du Cherche Midi in the 6th arrondissement (near the intersection of Saint-Placide)
for a total of $3,724 (minus the refundable security deposit)
Quai De Bourbon, right next to the seine on the Ile Saint-Louis
for a total of $3846
They're similar in size and overall quality. The one on Cherche Midi is through Paris Attitude, and the one on Quai de Bourbon is through Lodgis. I know both of these agencies have mixed reviews, but these are the best we've found within our budget.
Other factors that might help... we plan to walk everywhere, we'll both be working from our apartment but of course will be out and about as much as possible to enjoy the city, and obviously want to feel safe (which I don't think will be an issue at all).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Can parking
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Electrical Power Conversion
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Bruges