My husband and I will be in paris for three months this autumn. We're deciding between these two studio apartments...
Rue du Cherche Midi in the 6th arrondissement (near the intersection of Saint-Placide)
for a total of $3,724 (minus the refundable security deposit)
Quai De Bourbon, right next to the seine on the Ile Saint-Louis
for a total of $3846
They're similar in size and overall quality. The one on Cherche Midi is through Paris Attitude, and the one on Quai de Bourbon is through Lodgis. I know both of these agencies have mixed reviews, but these are the best we've found within our budget.
Other factors that might help... we plan to walk everywhere, we'll both be working from our apartment but of course will be out and about as much as possible to enjoy the city, and obviously want to feel safe (which I don't think will be an issue at all).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Madrird and Seville
- 15 Greece
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 19 Lake Como AREA questions
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??