My husband and I will be in paris for three months this autumn. We're deciding between these two studio apartments...
Rue du Cherche Midi in the 6th arrondissement (near the intersection of Saint-Placide)
for a total of $3,724 (minus the refundable security deposit)
Quai De Bourbon, right next to the seine on the Ile Saint-Louis
for a total of $3846
They're similar in size and overall quality. The one on Cherche Midi is through Paris Attitude, and the one on Quai de Bourbon is through Lodgis. I know both of these agencies have mixed reviews, but these are the best we've found within our budget.
Other factors that might help... we plan to walk everywhere, we'll both be working from our apartment but of course will be out and about as much as possible to enjoy the city, and obviously want to feel safe (which I don't think will be an issue at all).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Athens
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!