My husband and I will be in paris for three months this autumn. We're deciding between these two studio apartments...
Rue du Cherche Midi in the 6th arrondissement (near the intersection of Saint-Placide)
for a total of $3,724 (minus the refundable security deposit)
Quai De Bourbon, right next to the seine on the Ile Saint-Louis
for a total of $3846
They're similar in size and overall quality. The one on Cherche Midi is through Paris Attitude, and the one on Quai de Bourbon is through Lodgis. I know both of these agencies have mixed reviews, but these are the best we've found within our budget.
Other factors that might help... we plan to walk everywhere, we'll both be working from our apartment but of course will be out and about as much as possible to enjoy the city, and obviously want to feel safe (which I don't think will be an issue at all).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 AVIRA Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AVIRA Technical SUPP0RT
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Anniversary trip to France
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik