I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 3 student in denmark
- 4 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 5 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 6 What to see in Dresden...
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 11 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 12 Day River trips from Porto
- 13 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 14 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 16 3 months to travel Europe!
- 17 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 18 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 19 Places to visits near Porto
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 25 8 days in switzerland