I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Dordogne in October
- 10 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 11 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Calling home from abroad
- 22 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento