I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios