I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 4 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 5 Bologna Restaurants
- 6 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 7 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 8 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 9 German Wings
- 10 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 11 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 12 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 In Paris on my own
- 16 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 17 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 18 Spain in 17 days
- 19 Croatia
- 20 Malaga article
- 21 Booking Engines You trust?
- 22 Budapest Favorites
- 23 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 "Untours" as a tour guide