I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Germany or Sweden
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 November in Rome
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 11 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 12 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018