I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A road trip to Florence
- 2 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 3 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 4 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 7 wandering in venice
- 8 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 13 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 16 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 17 Car rental in Santorini port
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 20 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 21 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 22 heathrow time needed
- 23 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 24 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 25 Credit cards in Italy & France