I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 9 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 10 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Germany-Car or Train