I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 4 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 5 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 6 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 7 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 10 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 11 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 12 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Hotel in Lisbon
- 16 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 17 Tyrol - need general help
- 18 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 22 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Munich accommodations
- 25 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?