I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alterations to night trains routes
- 2 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 3 the best of italy?
- 4 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 5 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 6 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 7 Best data sim
- 8 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 11 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 12 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 13 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 14 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 15 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 16 first family trip to Switzerland
- 17 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 18 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 19 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 20 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 23 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 So much to do, so little time!