I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 if you are decisive to utilize this
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 4 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux