I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 2 Best location to stay in Seville
- 3 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 4 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 5 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 6 12 days in Italy
- 7 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 8 Small-group day tours from London?
- 9 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 12 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 13 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 14 Madrid, 5 nights which neighborhood
- 15 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 16 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 17 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 18 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 19 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 20 A short trip to Barcelona
- 21 Our Next Europe Trip
- 22 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 23 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 24 Bus Tours in London
- 25 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back