I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 10 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 15 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014