I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking hotels before trains
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 What to expect over Christmas
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 9 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Rome
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January