I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 South of France
- 5 Help me plan a Trip
- 6 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 7 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 8 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 9 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 10 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 11 England, Paris itinerary help
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 16 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 17 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 18 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 19 Sardinia Advice
- 20 Provence planning
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)