I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 2 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 3 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 4 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 5 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 6 Do trains run past midnight???
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 9 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 10 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 11 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 14 Barcelona for single female
- 15 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 20 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 21 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 Help for San Sebastian
- 24 Newgrange to Galway
- 25 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?