I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 4 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 5 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 6 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 7 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 12 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 13 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 Halfday in Barcelona
- 17 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 18 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 19 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 20 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 22 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 25 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.