I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!