I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/Priamax/
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Prague itinerary advice
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux