I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 2 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 3 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 8 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 9 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 12 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 13 Barcelona sites: attire
- 14 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 15 What train pass for Paris?
- 16 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 short trip klon to koblenz
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 22 Paris Visite pass
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Cinque Terre