I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement
- 2 Trans-Siberia Train
- 3 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 4 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 9 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 10 A week driving in Bavaria
- 11 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 12 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 13 PLITVICE LAKES
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 19 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 20 written guide for Olympia
- 21 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 22 Naxos hotel question
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 Avignon or St. remy
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required