I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 안전한놀이터추천
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 사다리사이트 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM