I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - unusually so
- 2 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 3 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 4 Europe in December for 10 days
- 5 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 England/EPL family vacation
- 11 4 Months in Europe
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 16 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 24 London city Best option for transit
- 25 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen