I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 german rail ticket question
- 25 Tipping in Greece