I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Seville in late January
- 5 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 6 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 7 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 23 Ireland one week
- 24 Berlin restaurant recs
- 25 Guides - Matera