I'm going with my husband to paris for a conference from the 14th to 19th of July, but we are planning on starting our trip (leaving from Toronto) on the 9/10th of July and looking for suggestions of a place to start our trip somewhere that makes getting to paris on the 14th relatively easy (likely fly into one city and out of CDG).
We've been to paris before (for 3 months) so we're looking to see something new. We've already been to London, Barcelona, Rome. We like good food/wine, hiking/biking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 12 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Paris to Morocco
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)