I am planning my honeymoon trip to Paris from 1st-7th Dec'12.
Should I look at exploring Nice as an option for 3 days or just stay in paris and explore it.
I hope the Paris has lot to offer. Looking forward for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 3 base for Andalucia
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Private Guide in Lyon
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Which Day?
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto