The best street markets, IE: Rue Mouffetard.
Have stayed on Rue Mouffetard and love it but was wondering if there are any
similar or comparable street markets in Paris.
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 2 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 5 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 8 Italy by car
- 9 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 10 Ireland in October?
- 11 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 12 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 13 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 14 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 15 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 16 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 17 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 Lyon
- 20 Dolomites October 14-18
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 23 Le Marche, Italy
- 24 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 25 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris