The best street markets, IE: Rue Mouffetard.
Have stayed on Rue Mouffetard and love it but was wondering if there are any
similar or comparable street markets in Paris.
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 3 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 4 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 5 Gardens & GTGs
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 12 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 13 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 18 Is Sicily Safe?
- 19 Car rental help in Sicily
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 alItalia
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Mykonos Beach Club
- 24 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 25 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London