I see that Palau Guell has finally reopened after a long renovation. My last visit to Barcelona was 2 years ago and at that time, only the basement was open for visit (free at that time).
I'm curious to see if anyone has been to Palau Guell since the reopening? If you have, how does it rank against Casa Mila and Casa Batllo? I consider those 2 as must-sees in Barcelona. Since I'm traveling with my parents who have never been to Barcelona, I wonder if Casa Mila & Casa Batllo would be enough, or should we make an effort to visit Palau Guell as well? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 19 Transportation
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Things to do in Montpellier
- 22 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 23 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Portugal by Train or Car?