I see that Palau Guell has finally reopened after a long renovation. My last visit to Barcelona was 2 years ago and at that time, only the basement was open for visit (free at that time).
I'm curious to see if anyone has been to Palau Guell since the reopening? If you have, how does it rank against Casa Mila and Casa Batllo? I consider those 2 as must-sees in Barcelona. Since I'm traveling with my parents who have never been to Barcelona, I wonder if Casa Mila & Casa Batllo would be enough, or should we make an effort to visit Palau Guell as well? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Alitala