I see that Palau Guell has finally reopened after a long renovation. My last visit to Barcelona was 2 years ago and at that time, only the basement was open for visit (free at that time).
I'm curious to see if anyone has been to Palau Guell since the reopening? If you have, how does it rank against Casa Mila and Casa Batllo? I consider those 2 as must-sees in Barcelona. Since I'm traveling with my parents who have never been to Barcelona, I wonder if Casa Mila & Casa Batllo would be enough, or should we make an effort to visit Palau Guell as well? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 2 Scotland travel in August
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 5 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 6 Spain/Renfe
- 7 My final Prague itinerary
- 8 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 9 WiFi in France
- 10 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Valencia Spain
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 15 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 18 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 19 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 22 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 23 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece