I apologize if this topic is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some advice on what to bring on our trip to Italy in less than 2 weeks, I know it will be cold and damp. Would the men and ladies on this forum share their preferences in travel outerwear?, warm and not too bulky coats? This may seem silly to have to ask, but we live in Texas (and like the warm Texas weather), I don't remember the last time I bought a coat and I don't own any raingear! Thanks!!
Outerwear for Italy in November, help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 4 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 5 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Edinburgh - outings?
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 What to wear
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person