I apologize if this topic is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some advice on what to bring on our trip to Italy in less than 2 weeks, I know it will be cold and damp. Would the men and ladies on this forum share their preferences in travel outerwear?, warm and not too bulky coats? This may seem silly to have to ask, but we live in Texas (and like the warm Texas weather), I don't remember the last time I bought a coat and I don't own any raingear! Thanks!!
Outerwear for Italy in November, help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving