I apologize if this topic is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some advice on what to bring on our trip to Italy in less than 2 weeks, I know it will be cold and damp. Would the men and ladies on this forum share their preferences in travel outerwear?, warm and not too bulky coats? This may seem silly to have to ask, but we live in Texas (and like the warm Texas weather), I don't remember the last time I bought a coat and I don't own any raingear! Thanks!!
Outerwear for Italy in November, help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 London hotel
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 one last portugal car rental question