I apologize if this topic is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some advice on what to bring on our trip to Italy in less than 2 weeks, I know it will be cold and damp. Would the men and ladies on this forum share their preferences in travel outerwear?, warm and not too bulky coats? This may seem silly to have to ask, but we live in Texas (and like the warm Texas weather), I don't remember the last time I bought a coat and I don't own any raingear! Thanks!!
Outerwear for Italy in November, help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 2 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 3 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 4 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Spain for 7 days
- 10 Normandy in October
- 11 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 12 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 13 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 14 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 15 first family trip to Switzerland
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 20 Biking across Europe
- 21 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 22 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 23 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 24 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 25 I went to Paris in June