I apologize if this topic is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some advice on what to bring on our trip to Italy in less than 2 weeks, I know it will be cold and damp. Would the men and ladies on this forum share their preferences in travel outerwear?, warm and not too bulky coats? This may seem silly to have to ask, but we live in Texas (and like the warm Texas weather), I don't remember the last time I bought a coat and I don't own any raingear! Thanks!!
Outerwear for Italy in November, help!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal