My husband and I are going to Oslo for a last-minute bank holiday break (3 nights from London) - can anyone offer suggestions? I haven't had the time to do proper research but would be great to know fun atmosphere bars/restaurants, popular activities for this in-between season, etc. If any recommendations, please let me know! I doubt we'll do very much long distance travel outside of the city as this is mostly designed to be a break, but if there is cross-country skiing/hiking within about 30-40 minutes travel at this time of year would definitely consider. Also have booked Oro grill for dinner on Saturday night but would love suggestions - thanks in advance!
Oslo tomorrow - suggestions!
- 1 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 2 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 3 15 days in Central Europe
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 London Evening Activity
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Paris Recommendations
- 12 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 13 Suggestions for France Italy
- 14 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 17 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 France by rail or car?
- 21 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 24 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 25 Do I Need A Visa for London?