I was wondering if I could have some tips or common phrases to use when ordering food while I'm in Paris!
Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 3 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 10 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Dalmation coast in October?
- 16 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 20 Where to stay in Umbria
- 21 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 22 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 23 First Trip to Ireland
- 24 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 25 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges