My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May of 2013. We will be celebrating our 40th birthday and since have little children at home can only leave for 7 days. We currently live in the US. We have talked about Greece and Turkey but seems ambitious to do in 7 days. The Netherlands also seems like an exciting place especially since we like art, museums and biking . Have seen some people suggest Berlin and Amsterdan but also seems ambitious to do in 1 week.
Would love some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 4 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 5 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 6 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 From Genoa to Rome...
- 9 Dentix in Spain
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 First trip - destination advice!
- 14 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 15 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Should I speculate?
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Le Marche Sept./Oct.