My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May of 2013. We will be celebrating our 40th birthday and since have little children at home can only leave for 7 days. We currently live in the US. We have talked about Greece and Turkey but seems ambitious to do in 7 days. The Netherlands also seems like an exciting place especially since we like art, museums and biking . Have seen some people suggest Berlin and Amsterdan but also seems ambitious to do in 1 week.
Would love some advice
one week vacation to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Zurich, Switzerland
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 Venice
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trips
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?