My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May of 2013. We will be celebrating our 40th birthday and since have little children at home can only leave for 7 days. We currently live in the US. We have talked about Greece and Turkey but seems ambitious to do in 7 days. The Netherlands also seems like an exciting place especially since we like art, museums and biking . Have seen some people suggest Berlin and Amsterdan but also seems ambitious to do in 1 week.
Would love some advice
one week vacation to Europe
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Train travel in Europe
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Italian language schools
- 20 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria