My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May of 2013. We will be celebrating our 40th birthday and since have little children at home can only leave for 7 days. We currently live in the US. We have talked about Greece and Turkey but seems ambitious to do in 7 days. The Netherlands also seems like an exciting place especially since we like art, museums and biking . Have seen some people suggest Berlin and Amsterdan but also seems ambitious to do in 1 week.
Would love some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 Train rides
- 4 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 5 Austria
- 6 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 7 Hammams in Spain
- 8 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 9 Charles Degaulle question
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 12 Renting a car in Florence
- 13 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 14 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 15 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 18 First time in Italy
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 23 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 24 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 25 Pompeii luggage storage