My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May of 2013. We will be celebrating our 40th birthday and since have little children at home can only leave for 7 days. We currently live in the US. We have talked about Greece and Turkey but seems ambitious to do in 7 days. The Netherlands also seems like an exciting place especially since we like art, museums and biking . Have seen some people suggest Berlin and Amsterdan but also seems ambitious to do in 1 week.
Would love some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 4 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 5 Verona or Athens?
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 13 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 20 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 21 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.