My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May of 2013. We will be celebrating our 40th birthday and since have little children at home can only leave for 7 days. We currently live in the US. We have talked about Greece and Turkey but seems ambitious to do in 7 days. The Netherlands also seems like an exciting place especially since we like art, museums and biking . Have seen some people suggest Berlin and Amsterdan but also seems ambitious to do in 1 week.
Would love some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 CASH OR CARD?
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 16 2 days in Lugano area
- 17 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges