My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May of 2013. We will be celebrating our 40th birthday and since have little children at home can only leave for 7 days. We currently live in the US. We have talked about Greece and Turkey but seems ambitious to do in 7 days. The Netherlands also seems like an exciting place especially since we like art, museums and biking . Have seen some people suggest Berlin and Amsterdan but also seems ambitious to do in 1 week.
Would love some advice
one week vacation to Europe
- 1 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 5 Car rental
- 6 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 13 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 19 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 20 London at Xmas
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 24 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 25 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS