I will be arriving by train from Venice to Lake Como around 12:30 PM. My plan was to go immediately to the hotel (drop off luggage and check in), then go about the town. What would be the best things to do for a day? I've heard great things about the ferries. Also, are there hikes to go on? Any information or links would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 4 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 11 Earthquake near Naples
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 16 Paris in November
- 17 My 3 days in Venice
- 18 multi city flights to europe
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 One week in Europe
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 London Theater
- 25 Tracking the Weather