I will be arriving by train from Venice to Lake Como around 12:30 PM. My plan was to go immediately to the hotel (drop off luggage and check in), then go about the town. What would be the best things to do for a day? I've heard great things about the ferries. Also, are there hikes to go on? Any information or links would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 4 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 5 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 6 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Athens
- 15 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary