I will be arriving by train from Venice to Lake Como around 12:30 PM. My plan was to go immediately to the hotel (drop off luggage and check in), then go about the town. What would be the best things to do for a day? I've heard great things about the ferries. Also, are there hikes to go on? Any information or links would be great.
One Day Itinerary for Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 5 car rental companies Italy
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Flam, Norway railway
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)