My wife and I went on a short road trip to north west Norway in August 2016. We started in Kristiansund and on the road trip we got to see Atlanterhavsveien (the Atlantic road), Trollstigen, Geiranger fjord, Briksdalsbreen glacier etc. and we ended up in Ålesund. Check out the trip report with some photos and links on http://gardkarlsen.com/Trollstigen_Geiranger_trip_report.htm . You can also see more photos on http://gardkarlsen.com/Trollstigen_Geiranger_photos.htm . Get in touch if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 9 2 Months in Sicily
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 15 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 16 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August