My wife and I went on a short road trip to north west Norway in August 2016. We started in Kristiansund and on the road trip we got to see Atlanterhavsveien (the Atlantic road), Trollstigen, Geiranger fjord, Briksdalsbreen glacier etc. and we ended up in Ålesund. Check out the trip report with some photos and links on http://gardkarlsen.com/Trollstigen_Geiranger_trip_report.htm . You can also see more photos on http://gardkarlsen.com/Trollstigen_Geiranger_photos.htm . Get in touch if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days