I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 13 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 where to stay in Germany
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Theater in London
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?