I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Itinerary Tweaking
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?