I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firt time VISA applicant
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Murren to Prague
- 4 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Le Marche Research Help
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?