I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavender Fields
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Paris to Rome
- 6 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 7 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 car rental info
- 13 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 14 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 London tube