I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romania - Beautiful Place
- 2 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 3 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 6 Affordable French language course in France?
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 Budapest on a budget
- 10 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 11 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 12 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 13 Italy in October
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 16 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 17 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 18 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 21 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 25 What Greek islands should I visit
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?