I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 8 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 9 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 10 London visit
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 17 men's shoes spain
- 18 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary