I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 13 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 14 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 15 Traveling in Belgium
- 16 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 17 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 23 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 24 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 25 Valencia Spain
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?