I'm looking for suggestions of a couple of small scenic villages to spend four or five nights in each between Vigo and Bilbao. In Galicia I'm thinking about basing myself in Corcubion, Camarinas, Muros or Sanxenxo with the idea of doing day trips to Santiago, Rias Baixas and the Costa de Morte.
Travelling east into Asturias, I'm considering another four or five nights in Luarca, Cudillero or Llanes and/or even heading inland to do some exploring in the Picos de Europe. After that, I'll drop the car off in Bilbao to spend a couple of nights there and another couple in San Sebastian.
I know this sounds ambitious. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Northern Spain: Vigo to Bilbao by car in nine days. Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 American Express
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?