My husband and I plus our two best friends are going to England November 28. We will be three days in Chester, three in York and a week in Corbridge, Northumberland. My questions are: what are some good places to go when the weather is bad and has anyone walked Hadrians Wall in December and can you offer advice. Any suggestions about proper gear for the weather or places to see, etc. Thanks.
Northern England in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 11 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 12 Immigration Procedures
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 22 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Hotel in Paris