My husband and I plus our two best friends are going to England November 28. We will be three days in Chester, three in York and a week in Corbridge, Northumberland. My questions are: what are some good places to go when the weather is bad and has anyone walked Hadrians Wall in December and can you offer advice. Any suggestions about proper gear for the weather or places to see, etc. Thanks.
Northern England in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Trains in Europe
- 3 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 4 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Netherlands and others
- 11 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 16 Italian Lakes
- 17 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 18 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 19 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 20 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Eleanor's Pages