I will be in the Caen/Bayeux area in June and want to tour the D-Day battlefield/beaches. Can anyone recommend a good guide company?
Alternatively, is it reasonably easy for an American to rent a car and tour the area alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 2 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 6 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 11 Barcelona on budget
- 12 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 13 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 14 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 15 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 16 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 17 Prague & Croatia
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 23 Florence airport costumes
- 24 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 25 A few last minute questions