I will be in the Caen/Bayeux area in June and want to tour the D-Day battlefield/beaches. Can anyone recommend a good guide company?
Alternatively, is it reasonably easy for an American to rent a car and tour the area alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 4 tipping
- 5 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 6 Domme or Monpazier?
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 9 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 10 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 11 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 12 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Switzerland itinerary
- 17 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 21 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 22 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 25 Help with our Provence Itinerary