I will be in the Caen/Bayeux area in June and want to tour the D-Day battlefield/beaches. Can anyone recommend a good guide company?
Alternatively, is it reasonably easy for an American to rent a car and tour the area alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Lay over time
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Amalfi Coast transportation