I will be in the Caen/Bayeux area in June and want to tour the D-Day battlefield/beaches. Can anyone recommend a good guide company?
Alternatively, is it reasonably easy for an American to rent a car and tour the area alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 4 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 5 Amsterdam vs. France
- 6 Norway Itinerary
- 7 Dolomites October 14-18
- 8 Alhambra Guide
- 9 Capo d'Orlando
- 10 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 11 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 italy in ll days and what to see
- 14 First time in Italy
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Euro 2016
- 17 Which Aeolian Island?
- 18 Paris gtg in October?
- 19 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 20 Slovania & Croatia
- 21 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 22 Language school in Valencia for teenager
- 23 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 24 Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...
- 25 Swiss Alps to Florence