I will be in the Caen/Bayeux area in June and want to tour the D-Day battlefield/beaches. Can anyone recommend a good guide company?
Alternatively, is it reasonably easy for an American to rent a car and tour the area alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving to Romania
- 2 Cork or Galway?
- 3 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 13 Well, I'm always warning people
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 19 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 22 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Europe Sim card help
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?