I will be in the Caen/Bayeux area in June and want to tour the D-Day battlefield/beaches. Can anyone recommend a good guide company?
Alternatively, is it reasonably easy for an American to rent a car and tour the area alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 From Genoa to Rome...
- 5 Dentix in Spain
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 10 First trip - destination advice!
- 11 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 12 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 23 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 24 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 25 Help with 2nd European Spot