This is NOT a troll post! I've never even seen it posted here before. But, I must put my disclaimer in here... I've never been to Venice, so what I see from the pictures looks like the sidewalks just end at the water. I've never heard of anyone falling in. Being a non-swimmer, I'm wondering about this. I'm sure someone can answer this for me!
No one ever falls into the Venice canals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please