This is NOT a troll post! I've never even seen it posted here before. But, I must put my disclaimer in here... I've never been to Venice, so what I see from the pictures looks like the sidewalks just end at the water. I've never heard of anyone falling in. Being a non-swimmer, I'm wondering about this. I'm sure someone can answer this for me!
No one ever falls into the Venice canals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 2 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 London visit
- 5 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 9 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 10 Duoro river cruises
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Munich and Dachau
- 13 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 14 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 Useful website for France
- 18 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 19 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 24 SIM card for eastern europe
- 25 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please