We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 9 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 12 Naxos car rental
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 K-Day
- 16 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 17 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam