We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 6 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 7 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 8 December in Deutschland
- 9 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 10 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 11 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 12 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 17 Two weeks in France
- 18 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 19 Best International Sim Card
- 20 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 21 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 22 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 23 Relaxing destinations?
- 24 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna