We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 Hamam Istanbul?
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Holiday in Austria
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 visa appointment experience
- 12 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 Italian Riviera
- 15 Switzerland in mid-April
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany