We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 2 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 3 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 4 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 5 Flights from Croatia
- 6 Visiting Spain in January
- 7 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 10 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 11 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 18 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 19 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 20 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Paris---baguette question???
- 23 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome