We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Nice - Tram route map? Best way to get around Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 2 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Two Days in Prague
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 12 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 13 Bodrum to instanbul
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Florence Hotel Advice
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Viator.com in Turkey
- 21 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?