We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 3 Rhine River
- 4 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 5 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 6 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 7 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 8 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 9 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 12 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 13 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 14 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 15 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 16 Breakfast: London
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 20 The highlands
- 21 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 22 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 23 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 24 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 25 Travel plan help in Germany