We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 2 Florence, Italy
- 3 European Championship
- 4 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Tyrol day hiking
- 7 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 8 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 10 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 11 I'm back.....
- 12 To europe this Aug
- 13 One week in & near Marseille
- 14 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 15 FCO connection time
- 16 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 17 Charles Degaulle question
- 18 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 19 Italy trains question
- 20 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 21 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 22 Departure Tax in UK
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 25 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane