We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Nice - Tram route map? Best way to get around Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 Brugge photo on Bing
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 6 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 15 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 20 Getting cash in Spain
- 21 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 22 First Time Going to Europe
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks