We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Nice - Tram route map? Best way to get around Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 4 weeks in the UK
- 14 Granada
- 15 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 London to Paris by train
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??