We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Nice - Tram route map? Best way to get around Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD players in France
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 Munich accommodations
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 5 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 6 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 7 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 20 Train from Sarlat
- 21 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 22 Two days in Dublin
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip