We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 6 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 12 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 13 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 16 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 23 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 24 1 day trip from Nice
- 25 Girona and Besalau