We have a train from Paris to Nice tomorrow, and I was wondering whats the best way to get around Nice? Our train reaches Nice Ville train station and our rental apartment is close to Nice Port. Any help on how to get around Nice will be great. I see that there are some tram's that run in Nice, but cant find a map for the same. Can someone please post the link to the tram route map.
Also any suggestions on day trips from Nice and best way to do these day trips..may be to Cannes or Monaco? We have a rail europe pass, and we have a few extra days on that pass, which we can use probably for some day trips if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 군포룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 천안룸싸롱 천안룸싸롱 #군포룸싸롱
- 2 서울건마 implbo2.com 서울안마 서울마사지 서울오피
- 3 시흥룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 동탄룸싸롱 동탄룸싸롱 #시흥룸싸롱
- 4 오산룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 안마야 안마야 #오산룸싸롱 안마야 #오산룸싸롱
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Places of interest
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 When to buy airline? & booking seats