I am new to fodors and really hoping for some great trip ideas and advice. My husband and I both in our 30's, have started trying to conceive which will be our first child so we are looking to plan unfortunately a "quick" trip due to work schedules. I am a school teacher and will be on holiday break and my husband will be starting a new job after the new year. SO, between trying to conceive and job schedules, timing is not ideal, but we figured we would rather plan a trip and enjoy it rather than not go at all. The time we have available is Dec 27th-Jan4th.
This is where I will REALLY need some help. We have both traveled to London and the southern part of Italy. I have been to Scotland as well. Of course all these visits were done during warmer temperatures which we prefer, but again we have to make the best out of the time we have available. Are there any countries in Europe that are still mild in temperature in December? Or are there any that are MUST SEE during this holiday time? We love the history that Europe has, however we do not like to spend all our time walking around museums. We love the romantic atmosphere, sightseeing during the day, castles, festivals, people watching, soaking in the culture, taking strolls, We fell in love with Italy and I know will be making many visits and still have to explore the northern parts.
Im really just looking for some info and any advice you can all give about traveling to Europe at this time. Which countries may have a more mild climate at this time? Are there any festivals that are a must see? With such a short time to visit, which country should we concentrate on? Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 역삼란제리↔란제리룸$O1O↔48O6↔9983【김연아실장】
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 4 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 CDG airport and connection time
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 강원랜드사이트【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】한게임바카라게임け
- 12 바카라베이／✪』》( AGS98.zz.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 13 바카라게임설명【ＲＳＰ４２。ＣＯＭ】바카라시스템배팅
- 14 텍사스카지노【ＲＳＰ４２。ＣＯＭ】카지노추천
- 15 코리아카지노【ＲＳＰ４２。ＣＯＭ】강원랜드게임설명
- 16 바카라게임룰【ＲＳＰ４２。ＣＯＭ】블랙잭방법
- 17 바카라추천【ＲＳＰ４２。ＣＯＭ】강원랜드바카라
- 18 강원랜드주소【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】온라인카지노と
- 19 강원랜드하는곳【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】룰렛잘하는법っ
- 20 강원랜드이기는방법【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】강원랜드고수も
- 21 블랙잭고수【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】카지노앵벌이ざ
- 22 블랙잭배팅방법【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】강원랜드추천う
- 23 소라사이트【✖【UKE82。ZE。AM】✖】소라사이트소라사이트
- 24 바카라방식【ＲＳＰ４２。ＣＯＭ】블랙잭게임방법
- 25 바카라승률【ＲＳＰ４２。ＣＯＭ】바카라이기는법
New to Fodors! Where to vacation in December/Jan in Europe?