Would a photocopy of my passport be sufficient if I want to use my credit card in a store?
Whats your experience in Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian and Mallorca?
Also, I was reading a while back about having to enter in a Pin when using your Credit Card? I will not be using my debit card over there (unless at the ATM)...do I have to set up a Pin number for my regular credit card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 12 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 13 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 20 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 21 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 22 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 23 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
Need to Show Passport When Using Cr Card ? / Pin Needed for Cr Card?