Would a photocopy of my passport be sufficient if I want to use my credit card in a store?
Whats your experience in Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian and Mallorca?
Also, I was reading a while back about having to enter in a Pin when using your Credit Card? I will not be using my debit card over there (unless at the ATM)...do I have to set up a Pin number for my regular credit card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 2 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 22 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
Need to Show Passport When Using Cr Card ? / Pin Needed for Cr Card?