We are a family, visiting London for the first time...hence need to plan a trip to remember....dates mid june....
we have already booked day 3 to visit edinburgh (all day) so basically need to plan the first 2 days and last 2 days.....
can someone please suggest a good itinerary.....interested in visiting the following:
National Gallery & Trafalgar Sqaure
Buckingham Palace - change of gaurds ceremony
London Bridge & Tower of London
Westminster Abbey & Big Ben
St. Pauls Cathederal
I also wanted to know if I can fit in a visit to Greenwich/Oxford/Bath -. any one?
Thanks for your responses in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Bremerhaven and environs
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!