We are a family, visiting London for the first time...hence need to plan a trip to remember....dates mid june....
we have already booked day 3 to visit edinburgh (all day) so basically need to plan the first 2 days and last 2 days.....
can someone please suggest a good itinerary.....interested in visiting the following:
National Gallery & Trafalgar Sqaure
Buckingham Palace - change of gaurds ceremony
London Bridge & Tower of London
Westminster Abbey & Big Ben
St. Pauls Cathederal
I also wanted to know if I can fit in a visit to Greenwich/Oxford/Bath -. any one?
Thanks for your responses in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 전용보스카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 2 코리아세븐럭카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 13 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 14 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 15 France on my own
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 21 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 25 Amalfi Coast, Italy