We are a family, visiting London for the first time...hence need to plan a trip to remember....dates mid june....
we have already booked day 3 to visit edinburgh (all day) so basically need to plan the first 2 days and last 2 days.....
can someone please suggest a good itinerary.....interested in visiting the following:
National Gallery & Trafalgar Sqaure
Buckingham Palace - change of gaurds ceremony
London Bridge & Tower of London
Westminster Abbey & Big Ben
St. Pauls Cathederal
I also wanted to know if I can fit in a visit to Greenwich/Oxford/Bath -. any one?
Thanks for your responses in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 2 Emergencies in Ireland
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Food in Positano
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Edinburgh to Skye
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152