As I now know from my previous thread, my Verizon iPhone will not work in Spain. I recognize the need to purchase (or rent?) a cell phone for minimal usage in checking back with family and business in the US. Incidentally, I will have an Android Tablet so using the hotels' wifi for emails should be taken care of. Our first stop is Madrid, then on to Granada, Sevilla, and ending in Barcelona. Recommendations for buying a phone in Madrid near where we are staying at the Westin Palace? Appreciate any feedback.
Need to buy a cell phone in Madrid for 2 wks in Spain
- 1 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 2 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 5 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 6 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 7 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 Rome & Southern Italy
- 10 Paris trip report
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 17 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 18 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Istanbul in April
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 24 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 25 Paris Recommendations