We arrive in Spain on Christmas Day from Tarifa after 7 nights in Morocco. We are undecided where we should spend Christmas day and the next few days. (Dec 25th - 29th). We are two older adults and two children in their twenties.
We like to see:-
and maybe Malaga if it is recommended.
Can you please give us some ideas and the order of places ? We were thinking....
25th Tarifa-Malaga 1 night
26th Malaga-Granada 1 night
27th Granada-Cordoba 1 night
28th Cordoba to Seville 1 night
29th Seville 2nd night
30th Seville to Barcelona
4th Fly out from Madrid
Should we do it in this order ? What is the most time efficient way to travel between places ?
Many thanks in advance fellow travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Madrid food advice needed
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 9 IWM
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 12 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 13 One July night in Verona - help!
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Avoid Europcar!
- 16 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour
Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25