We arrive in Spain on Christmas Day from Tarifa after 7 nights in Morocco. We are undecided where we should spend Christmas day and the next few days. (Dec 25th - 29th). We are two older adults and two children in their twenties.
We like to see:-
and maybe Malaga if it is recommended.
Can you please give us some ideas and the order of places ? We were thinking....
25th Tarifa-Malaga 1 night
26th Malaga-Granada 1 night
27th Granada-Cordoba 1 night
28th Cordoba to Seville 1 night
29th Seville 2nd night
30th Seville to Barcelona
4th Fly out from Madrid
Should we do it in this order ? What is the most time efficient way to travel between places ?
Many thanks in advance fellow travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 2 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 3 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 London Restaurants
- 6 Transportation Question Italy
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Germany deregistration
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 13 One day in Lille, France
- 14 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 15 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 16 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 17 Corsica
- 18 CDG to Marais transfer
- 19 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 20 London best location
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 23 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 24 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25