We arrive in Spain on Christmas Day from Tarifa after 7 nights in Morocco. We are undecided where we should spend Christmas day and the next few days. (Dec 25th - 29th). We are two older adults and two children in their twenties.
We like to see:-
and maybe Malaga if it is recommended.
Can you please give us some ideas and the order of places ? We were thinking....
25th Tarifa-Malaga 1 night
26th Malaga-Granada 1 night
27th Granada-Cordoba 1 night
28th Cordoba to Seville 1 night
29th Seville 2nd night
30th Seville to Barcelona
4th Fly out from Madrid
Should we do it in this order ? What is the most time efficient way to travel between places ?
Many thanks in advance fellow travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary questions
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Brugge hotel help
- 12 Old European currency
- 13 Denmark or Sweden?
- 14 Five night Ireland Trip
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 London Hotels
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 1 month in Europe
- 24 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 25 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25