I need help with booking tickets to see the Vatican and the Colosseum. We would like a guided tour and skip the line tickets. Does anyone have info on what websites to use for this? any tips on visiting these two? (Best day/time).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 6 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 7 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 23 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?