I am planning to go to a solo trip (or at max 1 companion) to italy in Early May 2014. I plan to go for 10-12 days and plan to fly into Venice and fly out from Rome or Naples. I am passionate about art and history and I also admire the nature. I am confused as to how I should distribute my days and whether I should reduce the number of days in my trip or not. The places that I would like to see are Venice , Florence(including Pisa), Rome and Pompeii(with Mt Vesuvius).
My rough plan of distributing my time are as follows :
Venice : 3 nights (2.5 days as flight lands 13:40 )
Florence : 3 nights (2 days Florence + 1 Day Trip to Pisa)
Rome : 4 Nights.
Naples : 1 night (Spend the day in Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius and Sleep in Naples and Board flight back home next afternoon from Naples)
Please comment on my itinerary and give me your valuable suggestions as to how I can further improve it. Also please let me know if there is a possibility to cut down time at any of these places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 5 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Korean Messages
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit
Need help with itinerary to Italy for solo trip of 10-12 days