I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 5 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 6 England in 7 days
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 9 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 10 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 11 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 12 To Prague or not to Prague
- 13 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 14 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Ireland's west coast
- 19 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 20 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 21 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 22 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina