I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 quiet hotel
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Venice hotel selection
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 May trip to the islands
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 22 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions