I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 2 Sweden and Denmark
- 3 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 4 translation
- 5 Round trip to Bergen question
- 6 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 7 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 8 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 9 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 10 Sweden- and another thing
- 11 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 12 Visby, Sweden
- 13 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 14 France student visa Question + OFII
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 17 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 18 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 19 My summer in Paris
- 20 Plitvice lakes to Zagreb
- 21 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 22 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 23 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 24 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 25 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas