I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 2 Mirrors?
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 6 Renfe Train Ticket Buying Success! (Paypal)
- 7 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 8 La Tavola Marche
- 9 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 10 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 11 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 12 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 13 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 2 weeks in France next May
- 16 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 19 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 20 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 23 House/villa in Italy or France
- 24 Santorini Location
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015