I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Bremerhaven and environs
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!