I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 4 where to stay in Malta
- 5 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 3 Wake-up calls
- 8 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 9 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 10 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 11 Yummy Swiss bites
- 12 Schengen visa
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 Sicily - my nest trip
- 15 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 16 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 19 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 20 December in Deutschland
- 21 spanish winery region(s)
- 22 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 23 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 24 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 25 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts