I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 2 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 things in Rhonda
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Northern Spain literature
- 19 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary