I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Florence
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 Austria
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 13 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 14 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 15 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 Train Help
- 18 Train rides
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Salento penninsula
- 25 What about Basque Country?