I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Transportation