I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 week trip Turkey
- 2 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Private transportation