I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 3 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 4 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 5 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 6 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 9 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 10 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 11 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 12 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 13 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 14 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 15 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 16 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 22 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help