I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October 2015
- 2 Halloween in Paris
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 13 London Trip Travel
- 14 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 15 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 16 Itinerary 20 days
- 17 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 21 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 25 Budgeting - how long can I last!