I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 5 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 6 Day trip to Capri
- 7 ferry to Harwich
- 8 Car Rental Locations
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 florence hotel
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 East coast trains
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 20 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 21 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 22 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 23 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 24 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 25 Florence to nice- help