I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 2 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 3 walking guide in Paris
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 7 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 15 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 16 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 17 Tour Company in Russia
- 18 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 21 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 22 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 23 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 24 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 25 Where to stay in the french riviera?