I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 11 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide