I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 WiFi on trains
- 6 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 7 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 11 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 12 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 Amsterday > Bruges
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 18 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 19 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 20 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 21 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 22 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 25 Help me with this trip