I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 2 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 3 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 4 Honeymoon help - Eastern Europe
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Prague Itinerary
- 6 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 7 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 8 TGV SNCF trains for US Travelers Don't Accept US CC
- 9 Trip Report - Venice, Florence, and Rome
- 10 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 11 Paris to Nice, best transportation?
- 12 Thalys: In Advance or Last Minute
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Cream tea
- 15 Winter in Europe - Accommodation book in advance?
- 16 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 17 Winter visit: Kitzbuhel or Arlberb
- 18 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 19 Stockholm Archipelago tour choices
- 20 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 21 New ideas for Montepulciano area
- 22 Plitvice Parking and Suggested Walking Route
- 23 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 24 looking for an apartment in Brussels
- 25 Help me plan a two week trip to Sicily for September.