I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 15 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014