I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 4 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 9 Garmisch
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Venice - things to do?
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 15 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 16 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 17 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 18 Italy/ Spain in December
- 19 NT in devon and cornwall
- 20 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 21 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 22 help and advice
- 23 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 24 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 25 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!