I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Areas in Milan
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking