I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 4 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 13 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 14 22 year olds in Europe
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Granada
- 17 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 18 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 19 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Coffee in Naples
- 23 A Sardinia trip report
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy