I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 2 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 3 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 4 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 Barcelona sites: attire
- 7 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 short trip klon to koblenz
- 10 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 11 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 12 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 13 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 14 Barcelona Itinerary
- 15 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 16 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 17 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 18 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 19 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 20 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 21 What train pass for Paris?
- 22 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 25 Paris Visite pass