I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 2 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 DVD players in France
- 5 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 9 Train from Sarlat
- 10 Trains
- 11 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Naples vs Sorrento
- 14 Cinque Terre trails
- 15 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 Paris Bastille Day
- 19 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 20 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 21 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 22 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 23 Liverpool to London
- 24 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 25 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you