I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 6 Ravello to Paestum
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 13 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 14 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Which order should I travel
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest