I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 2 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 3 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 4 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 5 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 9 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 10 biking in France
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 South of France - recommendations please!
- 13 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 16 Sienna at night
- 17 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Siena Favorites?
- 21 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 22 Help with France itinerary
- 23 Terrorism in Europe
- 24 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal