I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 3 London with kids
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 6 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 9 Pousadas in Portugal
- 10 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 11 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 12 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 17 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 18 Flight Cost to Athens
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Hotel advice
- 24 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 25 First time to Ireland with young kids