I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 3 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 4 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 8 Germany and Italy
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 12 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 13 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 14 Changing of the Guard
- 15 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 16 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 17 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 18 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 19 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 20 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 21 Car rental
- 22 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 23 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG