I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 2 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 3 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 4 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 5 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 6 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 9 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 10 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 11 To Hampton Court Palace
- 12 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 13 London-Paris solo trip
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 venice to lucca by car
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 20 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 21 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Need advice on transportation
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats