I've booked a flight on the 15th June into Berlin and departing from Milan on the 11th July (25 days) and will need to structure a trip around this tight timeframe.
Places we want to cover are:
Berlin/ Elsewhere in Germany
South of France- Marseilles, Nice, Gorges Du Verdon
Spain- Barcelona, Ronda?
Italy- Cinque Terre, Rome
Can you please advise how long in each city? We are thinking of flying/training from each destination whichever is fastest!
Need Help with how long to stay at each place- 25 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 1 week in the Cyclades
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe