I am going with my husband and 19 year old daughter to Greece the middle of May for 18 days. I would like to spend a couple of days in Athens and then divide the days between Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete, and possibly see Hydra too. Do I have enough time to do all of this without feeling rushed? How many days would you reccommend in each place? What is the weather like then? How long will it take to make connections between islands? I know I am asking a lot, but even part of the answers will help a lot. I want to stay in some beautiful hotels. Anybody have any reccomendations? Thanks
Need Help with Greece itinerary in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Restaurants in Spain
- 3 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Ireland itinerary
- 10 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 13 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 14 Cell phones in Ireland
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London