I am going with my husband and 19 year old daughter to Greece the middle of May for 18 days. I would like to spend a couple of days in Athens and then divide the days between Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, Crete, and possibly see Hydra too. Do I have enough time to do all of this without feeling rushed? How many days would you reccommend in each place? What is the weather like then? How long will it take to make connections between islands? I know I am asking a lot, but even part of the answers will help a lot. I want to stay in some beautiful hotels. Anybody have any reccomendations? Thanks
Need Help with Greece itinerary in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 10 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 London 2nd time around
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary