Next July my husband and I (plus a cat) are moving overseas (we presently live in Brazil) to Tenerife.
For personal reasons our first leg has to be Brazil > Germany (Munich, via Lufthansa) and we are having problems trying to book online our second leg from Munich to Tenerife because of the cat.
We definitely need help from a Munich travel agent. There are no representatives of Air Berlin or Condor in Brazil we can contact. The local Lufthansa does not book flights with them.
If this does not go against any rules of the Forum could someone please indicate a reliable travel agency in Munich we could contact? We would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour of Northern Italy
- 2 Naples, Italy
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 19 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 20 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 21 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 22 Shoes in Scotland
- 23 Engadine Valley help
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Ireland in April