Next July my husband and I (plus a cat) are moving overseas (we presently live in Brazil) to Tenerife.
For personal reasons our first leg has to be Brazil > Germany (Munich, via Lufthansa) and we are having problems trying to book online our second leg from Munich to Tenerife because of the cat.
We definitely need help from a Munich travel agent. There are no representatives of Air Berlin or Condor in Brazil we can contact. The local Lufthansa does not book flights with them.
If this does not go against any rules of the Forum could someone please indicate a reliable travel agency in Munich we could contact? We would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas