Next July my husband and I (plus a cat) are moving overseas (we presently live in Brazil) to Tenerife.
For personal reasons our first leg has to be Brazil > Germany (Munich, via Lufthansa) and we are having problems trying to book online our second leg from Munich to Tenerife because of the cat.
We definitely need help from a Munich travel agent. There are no representatives of Air Berlin or Condor in Brazil we can contact. The local Lufthansa does not book flights with them.
If this does not go against any rules of the Forum could someone please indicate a reliable travel agency in Munich we could contact? We would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 11 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 14 One July night in Verona - help!
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Guided Vatican Tours
- 23 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 24 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please