Next July my husband and I (plus a cat) are moving overseas (we presently live in Brazil) to Tenerife.
For personal reasons our first leg has to be Brazil > Germany (Munich, via Lufthansa) and we are having problems trying to book online our second leg from Munich to Tenerife because of the cat.
We definitely need help from a Munich travel agent. There are no representatives of Air Berlin or Condor in Brazil we can contact. The local Lufthansa does not book flights with them.
If this does not go against any rules of the Forum could someone please indicate a reliable travel agency in Munich we could contact? We would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 12 How to rent a car
- 13 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 14 Day trips from Florence
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Paris in September
- 23 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 24 First time in Bulgaria
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.