Next July my husband and I (plus a cat) are moving overseas (we presently live in Brazil) to Tenerife.
For personal reasons our first leg has to be Brazil > Germany (Munich, via Lufthansa) and we are having problems trying to book online our second leg from Munich to Tenerife because of the cat.
We definitely need help from a Munich travel agent. There are no representatives of Air Berlin or Condor in Brazil we can contact. The local Lufthansa does not book flights with them.
If this does not go against any rules of the Forum could someone please indicate a reliable travel agency in Munich we could contact? We would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 3 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 4 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 5 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 6 Porto in January
- 7 Places to visit from Zurich
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 casusyazılım
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?