I am planning a trip to Spain next year with four girls. We want to visit Andalucia, Madrid, Barcelona and fly to Ibiza. (If we can) We are not sure the month of travel yet, but we would love some feedback on the best cities and things to do in some of the cities I stated above. Even if we do not make it to all of them, we just want to have fun! Please help me out with some cool stuff to do. Please add any information that you wish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary Tweaking
- 17 Itinerary Help
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help