I am planning a trip to Spain next year with four girls. We want to visit Andalucia, Madrid, Barcelona and fly to Ibiza. (If we can) We are not sure the month of travel yet, but we would love some feedback on the best cities and things to do in some of the cities I stated above. Even if we do not make it to all of them, we just want to have fun! Please help me out with some cool stuff to do. Please add any information that you wish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 4 Trip to Switzerland
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast