we are planning a mother/daughter (in their 30's) trip to Italy. It is not my first time, but it is for my Mom and sister. We are flying into Rome the Friday before Easter and will be there until 4/19.
I am thinking Rome, 3 nights and leave on Monday after Easter. We also would like to see Venice, Florence, and Naples, possibly Capri. Is this feasible in this time period? Is it too much? The last time I went, I was young and with a friend from college, so we had a lot of energy and saw EVERYTHING!!
My question is this, what do you consider a MUST SEE for a first-timer Mom in her early 60's? This will probably be her only shot here. She has been wanting to do this trip her whole life!! I am confused as to the trip route with our stops, how do we decide which is easier to do and in what order???
Can you offer any help as far as transportation to and from?
We also thought about a side trip to Greece, but I told them I think it is just too much!!
Would you recommend a tour group---Perillo? or Perillo's new Independent company? Trafalgar? Globus? to make it easier...
We are not really into the herd of cattle get on the bus and off in each place. We want guidance, but not a fully guided tour!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 6 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 7 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 8 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 9 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 10 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 Amsterdam and ?????
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 To europe this Aug
- 15 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 16 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 17 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 18 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 19 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 20 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 24 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 25 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/