we are planning a mother/daughter (in their 30's) trip to Italy. It is not my first time, but it is for my Mom and sister. We are flying into Rome the Friday before Easter and will be there until 4/19.
I am thinking Rome, 3 nights and leave on Monday after Easter. We also would like to see Venice, Florence, and Naples, possibly Capri. Is this feasible in this time period? Is it too much? The last time I went, I was young and with a friend from college, so we had a lot of energy and saw EVERYTHING!!
My question is this, what do you consider a MUST SEE for a first-timer Mom in her early 60's? This will probably be her only shot here. She has been wanting to do this trip her whole life!! I am confused as to the trip route with our stops, how do we decide which is easier to do and in what order???
Can you offer any help as far as transportation to and from?
We also thought about a side trip to Greece, but I told them I think it is just too much!!
Would you recommend a tour group---Perillo? or Perillo's new Independent company? Trafalgar? Globus? to make it easier...
We are not really into the herd of cattle get on the bus and off in each place. We want guidance, but not a fully guided tour!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션무료게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Trogir or Split
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Scotland
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 10 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Istria in two days
- 17 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 18 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Scotland itinerary help
- 22 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?