To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Need Advice for my first family to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 things in Rhonda
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 5 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Northern Spain literature
- 20 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary