To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 7 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 19 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Tour of Northern Italy
- 24 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 25 Cognac transportation?