To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Need Advice for my first family to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 8 İstanbul Travel guide
- 9 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 15 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Italian Lakes
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 22 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich