To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Need Advice for my first family to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 Reputable Tours
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 6 Spain traffic tickets
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 Salzburg and day trips
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 14 Germany Questions
- 15 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Museums in Berlin
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 24 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?