To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Need Advice for my first family to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 4 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 5 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 6 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 7 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 10 Globus Tours
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 ITALY
- 15 Help for San Sebastian
- 16 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 Please help with itinerary...
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive