To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 13 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 20 A week in the Occitanie
- 21 Munich and....???
- 22 Iceland March Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas