To update my travel plan, my family has now decided to change our itinerary as follow:
22/12/2014 (night) - Departure from Malaysia
23/12/2014 - 27/12/2014 - Arrival at Amsterdam (have 3 full days for sightseeing)
27/12/2014 - 2/1/2015 - Paris (by Train from Amsterdam to Paris & have 5 full days for sightseeing)
2/1/2015 - 7/1/2015 - London (by Train from Paris to London & have 4 full days for sightseeing)
7/1/2015 - Fly home to Malaysia
I would really appreciate to have your suggestion about accommodation (budget with good location) & best attraction to visit.
Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 3 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 8 Barcelona on budget
- 9 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 10 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 11 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 12 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 13 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 14 Prague & Croatia
- 15 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 20 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Florence airport costumes
- 23 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 24 A few last minute questions
- 25 Edinburgh Nightlife