I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 2 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 12 Berlin -clubs
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 16 base in brussels
- 17 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy