I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Need advice for first europe trip itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 13 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 20 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 21 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 Wheelie Suitcases Ban