I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Advices about our itiniary
- 3 Brief trip report Naples
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 7 Private transportation
- 8 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 11 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive