I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Ravenna Mosaics
- 5 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 8 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Scotland Highlands Help
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 25 Our time in Rome