I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Need advice for first europe trip itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 11 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore