I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Paris to Ramstein
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 12 3 days to spend in europe
- 13 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Christmas Week in London
- 17 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 18 Rail pass question
- 19 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 20 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 3 days with a Swindon base
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Looking for Tour in Italy