I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Need advice for first europe trip itenary
- 1 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 2 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 7 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 8 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations