I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Need advice for first europe trip itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations