I've just made the first step of my dream vacation by purchasing the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, June 2nd 2011 and leaving Paris, June 12th. My interest is photography and architectures.. love to take pictures.
I'm undecided between 2 choices. Would appreciate some advice what would appeal for a first time traveller in Europe.
Itenary 1 - Paris , London
Day 1 - 6 = Paris->London, London
Day 7- 11 = Paris
Itenary 2 - Brugge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris
Day 1 - Brugge
Day 2 - Brussels
Day 3-5 Amsterdam
Day 6-10 Paris
Day 11 Leaving in morning from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome and Venice in December
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 5 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 6 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 7 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 10 Shopping in Paris
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Brussels Airport
- 13 spanish winery region(s)
- 14 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 15 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 16 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 17 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 18 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 19 Malta: baby food?
- 20 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 2 London theatre recommendations
- 25 Austria czech republic itinerary