We have decided to spend at least 4 (maybe 5) nights on Naxos. Although the St George Beach area seems like the perfect area to stay (close to town ,but a little out), I am thinking about staying off the beaten track for this island. We are on the beaten path while staying on the other 2 islands we are visiting ( Santorini and Mykonos). Our requirements for Naxos are to stay at a clean, family run hotel or self catering spot with beautiful water views. We also want to be near a few good tavernas for nightly dinners. Nearby any walking trails would be a bonus as well. We will rent a car for a couple of days for island excursions. Do you have any suggestions for a less populated beach on the island that would meet our requirements? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 Transportation in Barcelona
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 16 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before