We have decided to spend at least 4 (maybe 5) nights on Naxos. Although the St George Beach area seems like the perfect area to stay (close to town ,but a little out), I am thinking about staying off the beaten track for this island. We are on the beaten path while staying on the other 2 islands we are visiting ( Santorini and Mykonos). Our requirements for Naxos are to stay at a clean, family run hotel or self catering spot with beautiful water views. We also want to be near a few good tavernas for nightly dinners. Nearby any walking trails would be a bonus as well. We will rent a car for a couple of days for island excursions. Do you have any suggestions for a less populated beach on the island that would meet our requirements? Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 2 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites