We have decided to spend at least 4 (maybe 5) nights on Naxos. Although the St George Beach area seems like the perfect area to stay (close to town ,but a little out), I am thinking about staying off the beaten track for this island. We are on the beaten path while staying on the other 2 islands we are visiting ( Santorini and Mykonos). Our requirements for Naxos are to stay at a clean, family run hotel or self catering spot with beautiful water views. We also want to be near a few good tavernas for nightly dinners. Nearby any walking trails would be a bonus as well. We will rent a car for a couple of days for island excursions. Do you have any suggestions for a less populated beach on the island that would meet our requirements? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 16 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 17 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??